HOGARTH PARTNERSHIP VISION & MISSION STATEMENT
To be a witnessing and missionary community, welcoming all people in God’s love, as disciples of Jesus.
To achieve our Vision, we will:
- Become a community of friendship and love.
- Offer a variety of welcoming, vibrant, worship which is relevant to the families, young people, and adults of the Partnership and wider community.
- Provide opportunities for all to develop their relationships with God.
- Make sure our Christian message is communicated effectively in both words and deeds to all who know us including wide and regular communication within the Partnership.
- Make sure we are ministering to and walking alongside the vulnerable, needy and broken.
- Manage our finances and buildings effectively for the good of all.
- Develop streamlined administration systems.
- Invigorate the use of our gifts and talents together with other faiths and Christian denominations.
- To involve, encourage and develop leadership of our young people in all we do.
PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT GROUP
Fr Gordon Ryan – President – St Augustine’s Church
- Julie Humphrey – Chair
- Fr Greg Price – St Teresa’s/St Williams/St Anne’s
- Fr Kevin Dixon – Holy Family/St Thomas’
- Fr Thomas Mason – St Mary’s Barnard Castle / St Osmund’s Gainford
- – Vice Chair
- Kevin Donegan – St Thomas’ Representative
- Patrick Estall – St Mary’s Representative
- Clare Gale – St Anne’s Representative
- Ann Lavender – St Osmund’s Representative
- Clare McAuley – St Osmund’s Representative
- Keld O’Shea – St Teresa’s Representative
- Tim Rochester – St William’s Representative
- Mike Shorten – Representative from Carmel Academy
- Paula Strachan – Representative from Primary Schools
- Jane Weatherall – Representative from Primary Schools
- Martina McCollom – Representative from Primary Schools
Brother Robert Moore – St John of God
- Barbara Morgan – Secretary