To be a witnessing and missionary community, welcoming all people in God’s love, as disciples of Jesus.
To achieve our Vision, we will:
- Become a community of friendship and love.
- Offer a variety of welcoming, vibrant, worship which is relevant to the families, young people, and adults of the Partnership and wider community.
- Provide opportunities for all to develop their relationships with God.
- Make sure our Christian message is communicated effectively in both words and deeds to all who know us including wide and regular communication within the Partnership.
- Make sure we are ministering to and walking alongside the vulnerable, needy and broken.
- Manage our finances and buildings effectively for the good of all.
- Develop streamlined administration systems.
- Invigorate the use of our gifts and talents together with other faiths and Christian denominations.
- To involve, encourage and develop leadership of our young people in all we do.